WHO WRINKLED MY RANDY TRAVIS POSTER?
PISSED THE SEAT AND HIDE MY KEYS?
GO COUNT YOUR [richard]
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
TG: "WHERE'S THE PAPER TOWELS?"
Son: "Dad, they're over here."
TG: "THROW THEM TO ME."
*Son throws the paper towels, hits him in the groin.*
TG: "OUCH...MOTHERF.UCKER HIT ME IN THE D.ICK. BE GLAD IT WASN'T HARD.." *Grabs paper towel.* "This I mean..NOT MY D.ICK."
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
I HOPE THIS IS THE PUFF DADDY VERSION OF THIS SONG....
NOT THAT STING PIECE OF [censored]!!!!
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! !
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Son: "Dad...there's some white stuff on the floor."
TG: "THAT'S MY A$S."
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks